Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i wonder if my day would have been any different had i gone to meet fi at the appointed time of 10 am this morn instead of succumbing to my laziness enhanced by the rain. not that my day's over yet, in fact i;ve more than half the day left.. but at this rate, i can see myself wasting time away and feelin crappy at the end of the day.

for some unknown strange reason, feeling a bit blue. that's why i've been trying to keep from being home alone in a way. so ironic that it's my free day yet.. hmm.. haiyah nvm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah wah, y lately like so down ah? anything muz let me noe ok? hehe. i will always be willing to listen to my precious wah ok?

*asoh*

Anonymous said...

omg wah chialing! what a precious single day! how I wish I have such a privilege to just one day!

There are so many things you can do! like.. thinkin of what to do for Thanksgiving, call up the zhi guo and another girl to follow up on their lives (spiritual), starting up a spiritual blog, doing some research on for the upcoming YEP trip.. amidst of all the things you can do, you can spend personal with yourself to know yourself better, your future plan etc..

C'mon, chase those blue days away with positivity!

-fi- said...

-hughug-

call me out babe! can always go gym more if yu want :P hehe.

Anonymous said...

yea darling.. dun feel so moody.. can always sms me... heehee.. wait till my phoneline is set up.. call u :)

sometime i also scare my spiritual walk will slow down / stop when i m back.. but i keep on praying.. gal. u ar in my prayer.. hope to see u soon
ah-y