Monday, February 2, 2009

i came across a beautiful song today while watching my latest TVB serial.. Heart of Greed. dunno what song it is nor whom it's by, all i have are these lyrics.. and the memory of the melody. ask me to sing it for you, it's really nice.. :)

If u wander off too far, my love will get you home
If u follow the wrong star, my love will get you home
If u ever find yourself lost and all alone
Get back on your feet and think of me
My love will get you home


If the bright lights blind your eyes, my love will get you home
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home
If you ever find yourself lost and all alone
Get back on your feet and think of me
My love will get you home

i wiah i could dedicate it to my darling boyboy, but the irony is i think it's more apt for him to be dedicating it to me. (Can i dedicate it for to myself on behalf of him? LOL )

cos i think i'm quite a weak person actually

feel somewhat tired (not physically, cos am slowly repaying my sleep debt. the keyword is slowly though. lol.) these days, with little thoughts that occasionally remind me of why i thought those ways at those times. think i seriously need to be refreshed with living waters. i look at myself and cringe at what a lousy living testimony i am (that's why i dont wanna look at myself too closely)

ok maybe being a bit too exagerated there so dont worry if u are, haha!

at the moment, think i'm most looking forward to HOLIDAYS (will be a free woman come 4pm on 23rd feb). have 2 exams, 20 and 23rd. till then, 3 more assignments.

jc clas dinner tmr evening too :) suddenly yearn to go back to jc days.. to revisit those memories and laugh at old times. to smile at how we were.

thank you for standing by me all this while and never giving up on me

No comments: