Friday, July 9, 2010

'I'

i miss my baobao a lot suddenly.

i've been eating far too much. just ask my new friends. i dun wanna imagine how much weight i'll gain after this semester.. bye bye to those ballroom dancing lessons with baobao... ~sobz~

i'm learning a lot in school. it's very fulfilling. very interesting experiences. things are generally good.

i have a lot to be thankful for. like my family's support and my darling baobao. :) and technology that allows me to still be in touch with my china 'kids'.

i just wish i have more time to chill/ stone/ slack/ relax/ SLEEP.

i want more time. time to wait on Him, time to exercise, time to keep in contact with people, time to do the many many things i want.

i want to go back to Yunnan. i miss them. i miss En Yi. (totally cute baby!!)

i need strength.

i need to think of a whole lot of things.

1 comment:

-fi- said...

hang in there dear, will keep yu in prayer!
-hugs-