Wednesday, April 29, 2009

at canteen 2 on a wed evening waiting for dotdot to finish showering in the gym to go home together. my laptop says it's 6.39pm. so i'll get home at.. ard 8pm? wonder how much i'll eat for dinner tonight. lol. i shall sleep earlier today! i think 7 hours + is not enough for me... jialing the weird girl who needs to sleep A LOT to function properly and who perspires like a mad cow just standing outside church prayer room before cell group yest night talking to fang. fang who self professes to perspire a lot too. that means... I WIN. NOBODY else has as active sweat glands as me lor! i walked from aljunied mrt to church and met sally, wailing, jasmine at kopitiam, n they were like... wah, u went jogging ah? so yes. that's the extent of my hyperactive sweat glands.

weihan is done with his gyming session! only dot left showering upstairs in the gym hahaha :)

today was the first time a gym person approached me and told me my gym towel was too small and i have to use a bath size towel if i wanna continue gyming. thankfully i was alr done with my gyming session for the day hahahaa.

i think i have a very rigid mind. how to think of creative ideas for teaching children using interesting activities liddat? hmmmm... now in school, learning things like curriculum goals for the 6 domains and learning outcomes.. feel kinda stuck dunno how to think up good ones. well well, we'll see how things go!

less than a month till weisiong returns for good from his studies.. will i be able to lose the weight i've gained by then? ;) hahahaha

my bro left today with his .... for his 2 months grad trip... wish i could join them... miss those times when i got to tag along on my bro's trips :(

more to say, but next time ba! cos dot has arrived ;)

No comments: