Friday, July 6, 2007

i want to talk to zhi guo... hais...

its sat morning 10.21 am, i ought to have gotten started on my project cos by right i should finish it and email it to my project grp mates in a few hours time so that they can do the comparison part and then email back to me to do the recommendations part... BUT. i cant even bring myself to get started. slacking is so nice. and dont know why, just feel like there hasnt been enough time to slack for some reason or another. to really just bum in my room. but isnt that sloth? oops. heh.

been rushing all over the place this past few days. which i actually really dont mind, i'm also utilising my 4 mrt trips everyday! hur hur hur. my dear has gone on a weekend sailing trip, so u all wont see him in service on sunday :( hence met him for a quick dinner at jurong point last night. b4 mrt-ing down to aljunied, which is ma-cham my 2nd home now feels like i keep going there.met the fish! :) then got a distressing call... talked to ling, the lady who employed me in feb to teach chinese in childcare centres once a week 1.5 hours. only worked for her like a few times tho. but she's a very nice lady, very kind nature and trusting personality. and now... she's facing immense guilt and shame. hais.

i bought a chinese book! the chinese version of purpose driven life. the one i bought was printed in taiwan. hehe. the next time i go china i'll buy it there for my kids. saw that there's a china edition too, its like 25 yuan, but Life bkshop is selling it for $16.90!!! AHHH!!! ex leh.

i cant stand it when pple (ok i mean 1 specific person) always either takes forever to reply sms or doesnt reply. grrrrr.

i've been snacking a lot this past week... so sad... i must develop discipline and resistance to over-indulging in food. i MUST. heh.

still dont feel like starting on my project... sheesh...

1 comment:

Black Kitty said...

yoohoo!! hahah. i know who's that one specific person. heheh....

goldfish