Sunday, April 18, 2010

barefoot

Thank God for thick skin... on the soles of my foot, that is :P Otherwise walking home without shoes on would have been a painful experience. as it is, it was... pretty bearable. Thank God i didnt cut my feet on anything sharp, haha!

anyway, the above is basically about me walking home from kemb mrt with my shoes off. because my shoes were hurting me, the bus 42 had seemingly just left, there were no taxis in sight, and i didnt wanna wait like 25 mins to get home. so.. walking home barefooted seemed like the best option. haha :P

just came home after a cousins gathering at tiong bahru. i hope and pray that next time i'll have a house in such a good location! just next to tiong bahru mrt lor, how convenient! and so centralised too. got to see step cousins whom i havent seen in AGES, and met a 6-years-older Christian niece, was really nice chatting and getting to know each other :) am so glad i went although i wasnt too keen initially... tired. as usual. lol.

another lil splurge today... :X asked ws if he was worried about me and my spending, and he just went, "No, cos next time you wun have $$$ to spend", meaning even if i wanted to buy stuff i wouldnt have the means to do so in future cos we'd prob be a poor Christian couple if/when he goes into full-time ministry.

first service in PLMGSS today.. will take some getting used to. i hope the church stays united and people wun start "migrating" away..

all in all, a great Sunday :) just that i havent done anything to prepare for work next week... oops!

No comments: