Monday, April 12, 2010

cranky fb

my fb account has moods... sometimes it gets cranky and refuses to let me in :X feel dao for not replying the well-wishes there, heh.

stupid stomach's been feeling uncomfortable... thought it was just cramps at first, but maybe it's stomach flu and a lil bit of diarrhoea. i HATE diarrhoea. never used to get it till... late last year. its... horrid not being able to control your bowels.

i realise... i need a lot more experience teaching the children. as it is, i think i'm more involved in helped with routine care and all. so conducting activities with them reminds me of what it means to be patient.

yest, b4 reading a book to 2 girls, my neck was feeling very hot and irritable. so i was scratching and all. to my amusement, 1 girl told me, "Ms Chia Ling, don't scratch, or it will become more itchy" .... LOL i was highly amused.. thought of all the friends who used to 'nag' me not to scratch too, haha!

i really need to do something about this last minute habit of mine. tooooo last minute for comfort. sigh.

excited about going china in june! hopefully can go earlier with my cousins.. which would mean 2 weeks there :D that would make up for th disappointment of perth/melb in march. hee. i wonder if... there's any way i can contact my fave XB kids? hopefully God will engineer a meeting with them.. perhaps will bump into them while walking along the streets. heh.

dunno why i've been waking up at 5+ 6+am these days... want/NEED to sleep more. very tired. just... hanging on.

1 comment:

Dot said...

Jiayou wahwah! =) maybe can just rest on your bed if you cannot sleep after waking up so early in the morn! =)