Tuesday, May 1, 2007

i'm so happy! for a number of reasons...

1) duh! what else... my boyboy's finally back! lousy northwest. GRRRR. delay my boyboy for 24 hours! HMPH!

2) i love the early bday presents from my new york cousin joanna! so so nice... how on earth did she know to get me such apt things? (mascara and earrings. hehe :P)

3) i successfully managed to wear my second pair of earrings since i pierced my ears in dec 2005!!! ahhh! hahahahhaa. wearing the lovely hoops my cousin gave me... gorgeous stuff! :)

4) gonna meet my lovely ladies and my boyboy tonight! YAY!!! =D hope lydia can come!

5)the flower bouquet form and all are more or less done liaos! so exciting... hope this fund raising will be successful! btw i was checking out online florists. you all could go to these 2 websites to browse. our bouquets are priced cheaper ok... erm, but then, our bouquets also may not be as nice as theirs... muahahah... hope not... hehe! =)

www.buyflower.sg
http://www.dpetals.com.sg/1bouquets.asp

hee actually quite cool, i shall just browse all the website i can find to get ideas on how to wrap the flowers! :)

oh wait. the most impt thing of all. Briefing my cousin and zhiyang on what to buy back from China!

okee dokes, gotta head off for school already! ciao~!

1 comment:

anonym said...

Hey I realise that after you fetched your boyboy, your blog stops. what's happening huh!?

HAHAHhahahhHAH

Ngee Ann Polytechnic rawks!

Ok, I need to study :P