Friday, June 20, 2008

back :)

HARROWS!!!!

i'm back. lol. quite apparent huh. and i'm sitting in between 2 guys who are my sunshine (no coincidence that they're both wearing yellow now too ... :P)

anyway, less u think i'm so scandalous as to be surrounded by 2 guys, (in my bro's room somemore! good thing he's away -enjoying the high life touring UK- so that the 2 guys could bunk overnight after the bbq. bandits affair at ecp :D happy happy! ) there is/was a girl, jacjac with me but she was on the phone with her -ahem- ... so... thats why i was with the two guys while she was out of the room.

its 1.30 pm now! the four of us slept at ard 5 am, i awaoke the earliest at 10!!! followed by jacjac (had a nice chat hehe) and then the taller guy, and last but not least, the shorter one. whose process of awaking was highly amusing. with lots of errhhhhhh... and all sorts of funny sounds... u have to be here to hear it for yourself ;)

ok, shall keep it a short post for now. i should have blogged earlier, but i kinda felt my first post should be an explanatory one to apologise for my absence.. and to thank all my loved ones for being there for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah wah!!! welcome back!!!

ah-y