Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i like this picture a lot :) these are my beloved poly friends who suan me and make fun of me and laugh at me BUT. i know it's cos they love me! lol... cos thats what i do to them too.. hehe. i actually blogged an entry with this photo the other day but STUPID BLOGGER ATE UP MY POST. so here i am re-blogging this.

but. i'm sleepy. in the 3 hour Academic Writing lesson now. but i've actually been surfing facebook, looking at photos and tagging pple's walls, all that random stuff. oh and, did i mention i'm sleepy? i can feel myself nodding off..

and my hp is cranky. sho shad. WHY?!?!?! please dont be cranky my dear N81 8GB. you're only 1 plus weeks old you know... hais

becos i'm so sleepy, i'll intro those 5 lovely friends of mine another time.
good night~* zzzZzZZ...

No comments: