Monday, June 23, 2008

blessed

i'm very blessed because of all the wonderful people in my life.. and this post oes out to all who have showered me with concer with all the smses and other little gestures. thank you so very much :) i dont know why you guys continue to stand by me when i find myself such a monster, but nevertheless, i appreciate it :) and to those whom i havent had the chance to properly initiate contact with... 对不起!sometimes i feel like saying dont be so nice to me i dont deserve it... ie yest morning when i awoke to find a lovely scrunchie, hand stitched using wool, accompanied with a short note by my bed. it was a pleasant surprise, but i havent thanked the person yet.. havent even acknowledged it.. becos it seems too casual to just send an sms to say thank you. ah wells.

No comments: