Thursday, February 4, 2010

it's strange how we like to address people whom we know may not even see this on this little space we call our own (aka blog)

but yes... reading what you wrote, i have a better idea of what u go through, who you are from the thoughts you share and the way you express yourself. what i feel towards you is a whole mish-mash of both positive and negative emotions, though i seriously think that the feeling's not future cos from what i gather there's prob mostly negative on your part towards me. which i can understand if all you've ever done was to misunderstand me. so ya.

as i told *them*, ultimately whether or not you regard me as a friend doesn't matter and is no loss to me anymore.. and i guess u may think/feel the same way. But believe it or not, i sincerely wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart and hope that God will help you see and address your weaknesses, just as He is working on me..

i just feel vindicated that *they* as bystanders can see that you view me through tinted glasses.

at the end of the day, as people always say, you can't expect the whole world to love you. i dun need to be liked by everyone, i just want to be appreciated, accepted and loved for whom i am by the people i value and treasure despite all my flaws. for i am only human.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yet another happy day. most rewarding and infintely satisfying to see all my belove Cove kids again... BOY have i missed them... :) and so concludes the first day of work.

No comments: