Wednesday, April 11, 2007

i hereby declare the above photo as one of my favourites in my entire shutter-happy moments. hehe :) i just really really like it! weiwei n i look happy! :)

want to upload more photos.. but blogger isnt really cooperating with me. so, another time then :P


ok, the last post was titled wrongly, it really should have been just a purely food list. will come up with another things to do list another time hehe.

and i forgot to include some things... here they are:
22) clam chowder at The Soup Spoon! cos my boyboy likes clam chowder :)
23) soya bean ice cream from Mr Bean! havent eaten that in a loooong time...
24)punggol nasi lemak outside my grandma's house!
25) Long JOhn Silvers!!! the aroma from that place is... heavenly... but is such unhealthy fast food! so must go with weisiong, then can share fats with him. hehe!
this is fang's niece! Hui Qi's daughter.. .the adorable hap-hap-happy baby! :)

Huiqing and i after we collected out mystery shopping pay. heh. my kembangan childhood church friend :P

No comments: