Friday, April 27, 2007

yay! my lessons for the day (friday) has officially ended... was kinda dreading the lesson cos its supposed to be like 3 hours (jialing doesnt like long lessons!) but it has now ended after 2 hours, so YAY! :) unfortunately, its raining :( it keeps raining these days... bad bad... bad weather... our reservoirs had better be filling up man!

some of my classmates behind me r watching youtube... muahaha :P oh yes this lesson was quite cool. cos we're supposed to bring laptops, then at the start of the lesson, we were all msn-ing, n i was listening to music! :) and from there we were like talking abt CLASS OUTING! hoho :) they're saying wanna go watch movie on monday... cos our monday lesson is changed to wed. hee :P and this guy (1 out of 2 guys in my class) was saying let's go KTV! and so i was happily telling them about ten dollar club. ~GRIN~ i think ten dollar club should give me commission man... i think i bring them a lot of business!

so anyway, from the above u can surmise that i'm quite happy in my class :) my classmates are nice pple! and i feel comfy with them :) and i like what i'm studying too. and there r interesting ccas to participate in. so. i like ngee ann! i'm a happy girl! :D

oh yes... shuen called me that day when i was in school! was kinda a surprise, cos wasnt expecting her to be calling me anytime soon. having just spoken toher on sat when cheryl kh n i met up. had a nice nice heart to heart chat with her :)

ok i shall end off for now... shall zao from school already! tata! :)

p/s: my classmate's gonna watch phantom of the opera!!! heh. actually, i wanna watch a midsummer's night dream more... heee... *hint hint* :)

No comments: